Monday, December 20, 2010

Why Are Black People Trying So Hard To Convince Black Women That They Are The Least Desirable To Non-Black Men?

Yesterday, I was on YouTube as usual, and I was watching and listening to UHeardMe1stTime's videos. She used to be GottoBeKiddinMe 2 years ago. Ok, so anyway, she's a black atheist, and she is recently married to an Asian man. She's the type that likes to use statistics on everything that pertained to blacks. There's some things that I agree with her on, and there's some things she said that I don't agree with. I notice that everytime she talks about interracial dating/marriage, she always want to use the statistics to prove that black women are not wanted by other races of men while at the same time say that black men are the most wanted. It's like she throws black women under the bus. She says that most non-black men don't want black women statistically. I don't believe in statistics because every statistic has a hidden agenda. Anyway, when she talks about interracial dating/marriage among black women, she always throws in "most non-black men don't want black women" or "most black women want black men" or "non-black men prefer women of their own race" or "non-black men just want to fuck you, but not marry you" and she uplifts interracial dating/marriage among black men. She NEVER said this to black men who date/marry interracially. She said that it's not hard for black men to get with non-black women because he's a man. She's just as bad as black men who said that. Everything she talks about black women are always negative. She said that black women don't feel as comfortable around white people as black men do, and black women don't want to get involve in things that's not black-oriented, and that's bullshit because I grew up in a multicultural neighborhood, and I went to a multicultural school, and I listen to other musical genres besides R&B and Hip-Hop. She likes to generalize black women in everything, and I feel offended about it. Then she made a video saying that black women are too emotional to be good debaters, and she said that just because black women show pictures of BW/non-BM relationships doesn't mean that non-black men want them, and she believes that it's all in the numbers, not the pictures. WTF????? I think that she has a hidden agenda when it comes to black women. It seems to me that she and other black people like her want to keep black women from escaping from the black community by telling them that they are undesirable, unwanted, and the least picked of all women. It's the subliminal message behind her videos that I picked up. I just want to ask some questions. WHY ARE PEOPLE TRYING TO CONVINCE BLACK WOMEN THAT THEY ARE UNDESIRABLE TO NON-BLACK MEN? WHY ARE PEOPLE KEEP TELLING BLACK WOMEN THAT THEY ARE NOT WANTED? WHY ARE PEOPLE TRYING TO CONVINCE THE WHOLE WORLD THAT BLACK WOMEN DON'T WANT NON-BLACK MEN? I'm telling you, something's fishy is going on here. And I noticed that it's mainly BLACK PEOPLE that's telling black women this. The truth of the matter is that black people do not want to let black women go, so they will tell black women these things to conjole her to submission. This was what racist white people used to do with slaves. It's like they are trying to control black women by telling her "nobody wants you, non-black men don't want you, even black men don't want you, you're ugly, fat, nappy-headed, tar-baby, mean, have a bad attitude, masculine, so you might as well stay in your place because you will never be as loved, worthy, and desirable as non-black women, so be a good mammy and stay put". This is the message that I'm getting from these videos concerning black women. Why are people so hellbent to control black women and lower their self-esteem? I notice that ever since Michelle Obama became the first lady, and ever since black women starting to date and marry interracially more, there are videos on YouTube popping up about telling black women that they are not wanted, love and desirable like non-black women. It's like they don't view black women as human beings. Black women have the right to date and marry as they choose. Black women have the right to do as they choose, and they don't need a say so in doing it. WE ARE NOT ANIMALS!

14 comments:

  1. You are so right about that you-tube chick i to think she has an hidden agenda to keep black women at bay from going out and finding true love they want bw to stay and be the mammy slave of the black/community and she's in with the aganda too cuz u really have to hear in those video's that she makes and you see how most of her follower's are dbr's bms wink,wink.2nd yes when michelle obama did become first lady its true that every since it happend and bw started dating and marrying interracially all these u-tube videos start poping up ummm...cuz they know that bw are wanted by non-bm's and that bw are the top player's in this hole game thats why black mens,white womens.work so hard at keeping bw looking bad and giving bw bad repution its true all non-bms want bw as wifes,co-workers,mother of their kids and more so as time gose on the hate for bw will get worser and more nasty,vile,disrespectful cuz that means that bw are doing what they've should have done long time ago which is leaving the the black death community and seeking better and more out of life cuz nobody is more worthy of the goods then bw so its time that bw start showing some tough love and getting the hell out that death trap of a community cuz its bw who really hold the power and that what they dont want you to really see that so thet msut beat,lie,shame the bw but no more its time to fight the fight...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right. Do you notice that ever since black women started to exercist their individuality, the hatred for black women grew stronger and stronger? I don't like UHeardMe1stTime. Most of her videos have hidden agenda concerning black women, and when I look at her page, the majority of her fans are DBR black men AND DBR black women (the black man-identified ones. Like I said in my post, something is fishy going on here because I've NEVER seen so much hatred for black women like I do now. Why black people and even some white women trying so hard to tell black women that they are the least desirable? They weren't doing this before because they weren't a lot of individual black women who date out except black female entertainers. But now that Michelle Obama became first lady and black women are INCREASINGLY dating and marrying non-black men, the hatred for black women escalated even WORSE, and it's not going to get any better, but nevertheless, we as black women are going to keep living our lives the way WE want to live them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nichole!
    I'm glad you mentioned this post on Interracial Love and Spice. I think you're right. This type of hateration is "fishy". More so in this case because the person doing it is a black woman who's married "out". Maybe she doesn't want the competition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about that? It's funny how black women who already married out will tell other black women that non-black men don't want them. I expect this from black men, but it saddens me when black women who are with non-black men say it. You're right. It is competition. Black women with non-black husbands who tell other black women to not date and marry non-black men and stick with black men only don't want competition, and they are just as worse or even worse than DBR black men.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I have a non-black husband, I will NEVER tell other black women that non-black men don't want them. Me marrying a non-black husband alone will inspired other black women to date and marry out even more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I notice this a lot too. It's a psychological tactic--a mind-control, self-esteem reducer. The truth is that black women have carried the BC for so long, and their is a vested interest in many for things to stay at the status quo. "Stay, fat, manless, and nappy, you mule, because nobody else will want you." That's what abusers say to people when they try to discourage them from leaving. "Nobody else will want you but me." But lately I'm finding an almost pathological application to this kind of discouragement, so I'm guessing some folks are getting a little nervous about loosing their mules.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think because they want to make black women feel inferior so black women will accept their bullcrap and not question it.
    I think the concerted effort to make black women feel undesirable is very twisted and wrong.

    I notice that if you say anything remotely unflattering about white women you are deemed as a jealous black woman.

    I have no interest in marrying black men. I'm rather irritated with other people who presume to speak for me as a black woman.

    One stupid Hip Hop Artist said he thought Brittany Spears was ugly and next thing I know on a blog a lot of the people offended by his comments never hesitated to belittle and call black women racist names.

    I think the people who belittle black women are cowards. They are afraid of black men but they belittle black women because they see us as an easy target.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Black women with non-black partners who tell other black women that non-black men don't want them just want to feel and be looked at as special because they were "able" to get a non-black women when most other black women supposedly could not. I've only dated interracially, I'm married to a white man, and I have friends and family members who have dated or are married interracially. Non-black men are men like anyone else. It really isn't rocket science for a woman to attract one, so yeah, you shouldn't listen to anyone who tells you so. Black women are women just like any other, and we can attract MEN when we have attractive looks and personality...just like any other women can. People who say black women are less capable of attracting MEN are trying to defeminize us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. No offense, every time I see things like this and people like her, I am SO glad I didn't grow up around other black people because too many seem to have a very "damaged" mentality. (And I have had many great black female friends, and I'm glad I did. For some reason, no matter where I lived or worked, even if there were few minorities, there were always some black women. Something I always wondered about...Maybe it has something to do with their being more women in the states than men? lol)

    One thing that really bugs me about a lot of black people is that they seem to think we are some monolithic group, and that we all think and act the same, that their experiences have been ALL of our experiences, that the way they view themselves is how we should also view ourselves. They don't seem to want to give you the freedom to be yourself and have your own experiences.

    And let me just say, my experience has been VASTLY different than what a lot of black people CLAIM mine should be. & BTW, Yup, you're right...It's ALWAYS black people I hear putting other black people down. Why? From online to television. There seems to be a hidden motive behind EVERYTHING and they never show you the full story, so they give a completely skewered view of what it's like to be black or a black woman. White racist literally just repeat back what black racist say. It's like black people give them the ammo they need. I say the solution lies with black people. But really, I rarely see black women being attacked by anyone other than black men. It really is almost like other black people want you to feel bad about yourself, why?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cont
    I think black men have done more damage to black people than white men EVER could. And someone else who commented is right, the "black leaders" ONLY look out for black men. The one time they actually jumped to a black woman's defense is when they thought it would be a big pay day for them. Black men have commited countless hate crimes against couples involving black women/white men. (Some you can search on youtube, others never even made the NEWS, so you have to dig for articles). But one that stood out is themurder of the Pietrzak family. And of course, our "black leaders" are nowhere to be found, and the black men who know about it either say she deserved it for being a "traitor" or deny there was any racial motive (update to the story is they didn't even take anything after all, so robbery was just a coverup for the real crime.), but what would happen if a white man attacked a black man and his white wife? All hell would break loose.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jan_Pawel_and_Quiana_Jenkins_Pietrzak#Racial_hatred.2C_over_burglary.2C_debated_as_motives_during_arrests

    & I am also beginning to think black American men are truly "damaged beyond repair". Not the older generation, but this one, and it seems to just gets worse and worse. Not just when it comes to their hatred of black women. It's obvious by looking at black on black crime, that black men also hate other black men. I have heard black men call other black men niggERS, apes, etc. I have heard black men say things that are unimaginable that you could say about your own kind. & It's unfortunate that they are BRAINWASHING (call it like I see it) some black women into feeling this way about themselves, especially since black women usually don't pigeonhole themselves into believing crap like that, so it's sad to see when they do. But they aren't just affecting black women, I see a lot of biracials with black fathers with the same issues. Something needs to be done. Either way, I think smart black women don't buy it and will continue to do better for themselves. & From what I see, those same women are breaking free from the so-called black community, which does more harm to black women than good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lastly, I meant no offense to any of you, that's just my opinion on it, and I'm FAAAAAAAR from a "self-hater", and I know it's not ALL black people/men, but I'm just saying in a general sense, something needs to be done. & This was long and sort of rambling, and is more a comment on a few of these posts than just this one, but I just call it like I see it, at least from my perspective. It's just so weird, because in my every day life until the past few years I never even honestly knew these things were an issue or even that racism was still an issue.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like Uheardmethe1sttime she does make some good videos, but what I don't like about her is her justification that statistics prove future behavior. Society change, times change, and people change. The fact that she a married to an Asian man is proof of that. She is no better than the multitudes of beautiful black women who marry out. We tend to forget that we aren't absolute victims, and that we can change things. I've also wondered if she is in it for herself, and see other black women dating out as a threat especially after what happened to Ruthlyn.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I caught whiff of her stink a long time ago. She is a closeted race-woman. I don't trust her at all and she is not in this Sisterhood.

    ReplyDelete
  14. To be honest Uheardmethe1st time has made some videos praising bw/wm relationships and pointing out the fact that they do last longer, maybe you just haven't seen them. But I think her general negative attitude comes from the fact that she has dated some not so nice WM (her words), but she can't slap her own negative experiences on all of us, especially when most of us have had better experiences dating out.

    Either way, there is definitely some sort of agenda to get us to believe men of other races do not find us attractive which is absurd, I've never had a problem crossing through the rainbow.I think black women have carried the burden of our communities for so long, that now that we are waking up and leaving, the zombies of blackistan are getting scared there will be noone to carry the load....

    ReplyDelete